Unapologetically Questioning: What is ‘good’ sex?
Come along with us as we talk about good and bad sex and the influence of taboos on actually accepting sexuality and sensuality in our lives. In this episode we talk about religious influences on sexual taboos, the idea that more “natural” sex is better and we briefly touch upon the sex-positive movement of the 80s and how it can stand in opposition with theories that are more heavily based upon sensuality and intimacy.
This month’s recommendations:
– Sex Stories Podcast by Wyoh Lee
– The Sexually Liberated Woman Podcast by Ev’Yan Whitney
– Mustang (Movie) by Deniz Gamze Ergüven
– Slutever (TV Show) by Karley Sciortino
– Uses of the Erotic by Audre Lorde
– Sex Positive: Feminism, Queer Theory, and the Politics of Transgression by Elisa Glick
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @unapologetic.sec
You can listen to this episode here.